At Falkon, we are building a revenue growth platform that transforms business operations through insight and automation.
Backed by Greylock and Trilogy Equity Partners, the Falkon platform combines sales, marketing, and product data to enable go-to-market teams to translate their data into insight and action through automated notifications, intelligent scoring and segmentation, and rich analysis capabilities.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to onboard and delight customers using the Falkon platform.
You are a highly motivated team player who is extremely organized, and a lifelong learner. You are confident at managing numerous projects simultaneously and have a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and urgency in everything you do.
We work hard and fast, and we do it with radical transparency. If you bring your whole self to work, you’ll be a great fit. No need to shoo away the dog who wants pets during a company all hands!
What will you do?
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and configuration requirements
- Manage timely implementations, working jointly with customer stakeholders and Falkon technical onboarding teams
- Enable Falkon to become part of our customers daily and weekly workflows through effective onboarding, enablement, and ongoing partnership
- Build relationships within the customer to identify new use cases and applications
- Share customer stories, requests to the product team and influence the product roadmap
- Be curious and empathetic about your customers - learn their business and develop an understanding of Falkon’s value to deliver positive experiences and grow customer relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CRM, and common Salesforce objects. Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, and can engage internal leaders/teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Lightweight SQL experience to inspect customer data and identify obvious gaps
- Minimum of 4 years of consulting experience or customer success experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Working knowledge of RevOps methodologies
- Able to grasp and contribute to technical discussions from a conceptual standpoint
- Prior experience at an early stage startup
Please note that at this time we can only accept US-based applicants with US Work Authorization.