At Falkon, we are building a new system of intelligence that empowers professionals to define, understand and improve metrics that really matter.
We are product, engineering and research veterans from Microsoft, Amazon, Dropbox, Amperity and Zulily. Having lived through years of bad metrics meetings and fire-drills, we've discovered a revolutionary way to combine machine learning and human intuition to empower professionals to define, understand and improve metrics that really matter.
We are looking for a highly driven sales development representative who is eager to have a seat at a table at a fast growing startup that values hard work, integrity and our craft.
As an early and critical member of our growing team you will help shape our business, our processes, and our culture.
What will you do?
- Use phone/email to clearly and accurately educate target prospects within revenue teams about Falkon’s brand, product and value proposition
- You are comfortable making outbound calls (we can chat about goals!)
- Creative outbound prospecting via channels like LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Generate outbound meetings that create a pipeline for pilots and bookings. We are still early and you get to evangelize the value that Falkon brings to revenue teams
- Create high quality meetings with targeted contacts and the right personas to meet monthly and pipeline goals
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date account, contact and activity data in CRM system
- Execute on Falkon’s sales processes, business practices and rules of engagement
- Support Falkon’s deployment of sales campaigns targeted at accounts
- Study/grasp the market trends and competition in assigned markets and accounts, providing actionable feedback to product, csm and engineering teams
- Daily team huddle to share key updates
- Base Salary + Commission
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1 to 3 years of prior experience in account development or inside sales, with a focus on B2B outbound sales development
- Demonstrated presentation skills with ability to communicate complex solutions in a formal environment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent listening skills, and oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems, social networking prospecting tools, google docs, sales engagement tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, Outplay, Amplemarket
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Resilient in the face of objections